For different people, Brazilian JiuJitsu fills different needs. For me, it has become:
- A little secret piece of bad ass in my back pocket.
- A solid, internal confidence that tells me that I can tackle whatever comes my way.
- Acceptance of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Fitness with a side of self-defense.
- A way to give back to my community.
- A group of close friends whom I could entrust with my life.
- An activity that I can share with my whole family.
Acceptance of your body as it is, and a way to get fun exercise into your life.